The Wall Outlet Sanitizer/Deodorizer

$49.95

This compact device plugs into a wall outlet and uses hospital-grade technology to destroy bacteria and germs, creating a fresher, healthier indoor environment. A 2-watt fan draws air into the slim sanitizer, where a UV-C bulb scrambles the DNA of any mold spores or viruses, preventing them from replicating and spreading odor and disease. The device eliminates 98% of airborne bacteria, including E. coli. It emits no ozone while it runs and contains no filters that need cleaning or replacing. Effective in rooms up to 180′ sq., the deodorizer is ideal beside litter boxes or diaper pails and requires no floor or counter space. An integrated USB port charges a smartphone or tablet. Bulb lasts up to 3,000 hours.

BUY ON HAMMACHER

Categories: , , ,